Spotted: Leopard Print Everywhere!

~While shopping in The Hamptons yesterday, I couldn't help but Spot the fall must have but always classic trend of Leopard Print everywhere and I'm wild about it!  Check out these amazing kicks I tried on at Sam Edelman and can't wait to purchase as the newest addition and staple to my fall wardrobe ~


Even the hubby thought they were HOT so they've received the ultimate approval!



Close Up: Aren't they Fab?


~Luckily, I just purchased and packed my new favorite DV by Dolce Vita leopard print dress for fall and wore it (right outta the suitcase, no wrinkles!)  to dinner last night~


Me and My Crazy Eyes plus a pop of Color 

~All this Leopard leaves me itching to get back into my favorite coat and shrug this winter ~


Spotted: Me last year working my Leopard any chance I got


Spotted: Kate always working her Famous Vintage Leopard 


Shopping List

Sam Edelman Leopard Print Pumps=Nordstrom
DV by Dolce Vita Leopard Print Dress=II Brunettes
Leopard Print Coat=Nordstrom
Leopard Print Shrug=Nordstrom

So Put your Paws Up and Purchase some Luxe Leopard for Fall!


Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan




No comments:

Post a Comment