Dress of the Day~Styled 3 Ways


I am obsessed with this grey dress by RD style I picked up (my husband actually picked it out) at II Brunettes earlier this Fall.  I've been wearing it so many different ways and had to share!



After no luck finding the same exact dress on the web, I discovered these fab finds from the famous UK Retailer Asos.  This is a new apparel website I discovered and absolutely love! 

For a Casual Day Off…




I'm dying over Capes for Fall!  They are everywhere and a Must this season!  Also, the leopard print fedora is ridiculous!  There is an exact replica at JCrew retailing for $178.  Affordable and Adorable plus it goes with everything.  Throw on some tights, a cross-body bag and tan flats boots and you will be comfortable and stylish on your day to play!

For a Day at Work...


Wear those same black tights and punch up that grey dress with a bright red trench and now the leopard print on your feet.  An oversized bag will hold your computer and all your necessities.  You will be a knock out in the office today!

For a Night Out…

I love keeping the accessories neutral and to a minimum then making a black leather jacket your statment piece.  It gives the entire look edge without being too much because everything else is classic and simple.  


Shopping List

All Three Looks Styled by Target

Beaucoup D'Amour, 
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment