Angel Court Love

I was lucky enough to get to pick out my favorite Angel Court necklace from II Brunettes, courtesy of my sweet hubby, and fell in love with this Beauty..

Caddy Necklace
Here's a little bit about this Unique Jewelry Line

The Angel Court Jewels collection is a collaboration of artistic expression by designers Angela Burgess & Courtney Taylor. Drawing inspiration from their backgrounds in fashion and art, they have united to create the jewelry once only found in their thoughts & dreams.
Whether scouring the Deep-South or the World beyond Angela & Courtney are constantly in search of antique estate pieces and nontraditional objects to incorporate into their one-of–a-kind jewelry designs. While both designers have deep roots & leave their hearts in the South, they have traveled extensively and their experiences are reflected in their eclectic designs & views of the World around them. Combing antique elements with modern ideals gives these jewels a romantic sensibility yet rock n roll edge.

Each piece in their collection is handcrafted in their historic loft in the heart of downtown Meridian Mississippi, while sales and public relations are based in the beautiful & notable Heights district of Little Rock Arkansas. The Angel Court Jewels Collection has a vast national & international following as well as being featured in many renowned fashion publications. You can also see Angel Court Jewels adorning the necks & wrists of celebrities

Of course I love Angel Court..
It's made by these two adorable gals in Mississippi where I went to school and sold in Arkansas where I'm from!



Here's a Look at some of my Favorite Duds from this line I'm lusting over…
Brass Ox Bangle

I can never have enough bangles and the bigger the better!  I love how unique this is with the beautiful blue glass stones and chain detail.

Milicent Earrings

I love the mix of soft and hard and have been on the hunt for some chain earrings forever!

Charlie Necklace

Continuing on with my chain detail obsession...
This is such a great layering piece and the tassels can be worn down the back with a backless shirt or dress, so fun!
Eweill Earrings

How ridiculous are these?  Very vintage with a modern touch.



Whitfield Necklace

I'm not a big Pearls Gal but these are so cool with the tougher details.  Plus, this necklace can be worn long or short..always nice to have versatility with your jewels.

Bascomb Necklace

This Blue Glass necklace is so amazing and would be stunning on you Blue Eyed Beauties!

Beaucoup D'Amour, 
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment