Swirly Initial Necklace For Less

So we have all seen the Jennifer Zeuner Large Swirly Initial necklace everywhere and on everyone from Taylor Swift, Lauren Conrad and of course the blogger who made it so famous, Blair from Atlantic Pacific.  I was obsessed with this necklace from the minute I laid eyes on it and was so fortunate to receive it as a gift a couple years ago.





I pretty much wear mine daily and probably get at least one compliment a day on it.  I love layering other necklaces with it since it does go with everything.  It really is such a classic piece and personal, however, I understand that forking out $286 dollars for a new necklace is not within everyone's budget so I've got a great steal for you!

I found this replica at Max and Chloe and I love that it is the three initials and especially love the price at $175 for gold fill which should still hold up pretty well. 


Here is another gold plated one I found on Etsy by Magic Hand Jewelry for only $95 dollars!  They also make it in sterling silver.

~ This Statement Piece is well worth the investment, I promise! ~


Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan


2 comments:

  1. wow what a monogram designs looking so pretty .. make your personality attractive.

    Initial Necklace


    ReplyDelete
  2. Initial Necklaces are gorgeous and in fashion. Thank you for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete