Must have Monday~My Summer Obsessions

Tuna and White Bean Salad (thx to my friend Adam)

~Packed with protein and So yummy in the Summertime~
Mix:
2 6 oz cans of Tuna
15 oz can of Cannellini Beans Drained and Rinsed
1 small crate of cherry tomatoes halved
capers
lemon juice
fresh basil
dijon mustard
olive oil
salt and pepper

Hugues Beaulieu Picpoul de Pinet Coteaux du Languedoc

~Best Summer White Wine ever for $10~

Rosebud Salve~Menthol and Eucalyptus

~You've all heard of the classic Rosebud Salve (aka best lipbalm ever) but if you haven't tried this, it's a must!  Gives your lips that tingly feeling that I love~
Bare Minerals SPF 15 Matte Foundation

~ I recently switched to this much talked about mattifying amazing 8 hour powder foundation for the summertime and must say I am obsessed.  Perfect for us oily skinned ladies~
Top Secret Bras

~Best summer bras ever!  No wires, all stretchy with great support and straps or strapless~
Whole Fruit Lemon Sorbet

~My weakness.  A great light sweet treat~
Hawaiian Tropic Shimmer Effect SPF 40

~Love how this stuff makes you glisten.  Somehow makes you feel skinnier:)


Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment