Want it Wednesday~Chandelier Candy

I was super fortunate to get two of my mom's beautiful antique chandeliers.  I love to decorate with a mix of old and new so these are the perfect finishing touch to an eclectic room.  With that said, these old chandeliers need to be modernized a little bit so look at these goodies I have found!


I am obsessed and have to credit Look Linger Love for sharing these a couple weeks ago.  This is the perfect finishing touch to any chandelier to funk it up a bit.  So many fun options and such a great price at $16/pair and some on sale at $9/pair.  The only problem is which amazing design to choose?






~Shades~

Gold Reptile

Bronze Reptile

Black with Gray Scroll

Architectural Shades
Leopard Print
Glossy Black

Red Silk

Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan

1 comment: