Want it Wednesday~Snooze

Distil Union is a product design company here in Charleston ran by some of my super talented friends. They came up with a genius concept for all you Iphone and sleep lovers out there called Snooze.  It's a night time docking station for your Iphone with a BIG Snooze button on top.  It's the perfect way to turn your Iphone into an even better daily alarm clock.  Not to mention it's something super sleek to keep on your nightstand.  How many times have you accidentally turned off your alarm instead of hitting snooze and missed your morning workout or even an important meeting?  I know I'm not the only one!  
To get Snooze launched mainstream, they need supporters.  That's where you can help!  They have a support page on Kickstarter where you can make a pledge towards their dream.  Their goal is to raise $50,000 by July 26th.  If they do it, this awesome product goes global people!  I made my pledge of $40 which gets me one of these fun gadgets and charge cable ONLY if they reach their goal.  Don't you so want one?

Show this super talented team some Love and Keep the Dream Alive!




Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment