Must Have Michael Kors

I received the new Michael Kors catalog yesterday and I must say I'm quite obsessed with almost everything in it.  


He does this entire Movie Star versus Rock Star concept which is fun and gives you two totally different looks.


I'm totally into Movie Star style.  Just to give you an idea..Michael says, "Touches of Fur and Flashes of Gold add Next-Level Sophistication to any outfit."  Yep, that's me!  


Movie-Star Must Haves:

Drape Neck Sequin Dress

Furry Vest
Uptown Astor Shoulder Tote

Python Crossbody Bag
Double Wrap Rose Gold Bracelet
Link Bracelet
Kempton Pump
Leopard Bootie
Studded Aviator

I could also totally do the Rock Star Look.  Michael says, "Give your look an attitude adjustment with decked-out accessories."  Love it!


Rockstar Must Haves:


Printed Jersey Dress
Studded Hamilton Tote
Python Ankle Booties
Snake Embossed Leather Sandal
Chelsea Messenger
Faux Fur Neck Warmer and Leather Leggings



Stainless Steel Glitz Watch
Stella Aviators
~All items available on Michael Kors website~

Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment