Must Have Monday~Uggs

Not all Uggs are Ugly.  
I practically live in them in the Fall.  If you have never put your foot inside of an Ugg, you are missing out.  That's where my obsession began and I've been hooked ever since.  I'm so glad they have come out with so many more stylish options over the years.  Here are my faves...
My Rylan slippers.  Obsessed.  Wear them everyday.
My Ravenna Boots.  I have these in both Black and Tan. Found them both at TJ Maxx for a steal.  Can't wait to slip these super comfortable boots on for Fall with everything.  I'm thinking over my skinny jeans and with tights and dresses.
My Ugg Sneakers.  I'll admit, these are not the cutest things in the world but for $25 bucks on a clearance rack, I will wear these to the grocery store and to run errands.  They are that comfortable!  
My Ugg Rockstar Boots.  I've had these Forever!  Like when Uggs first became cool in college.  I still wear them when it's super cold and I'm not going anywhere in front of a lot of people:)  I will always love them.
What I have my Eye On…

Cosima
Jamison
Cydnee
Channing
Celebs love their uggs too…




Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment