Must Have Monday~Palazzo Pants

It took me a little while to get into the Palazzo Pants trend since traditionally I am a dress wearer but once I got a pair, I was obsessed!  I love the 70's influence plus they are so flattering and comfortable.  I found mine here on Ebay for $20 Bucks!  


Here are some of my other favorites all found on Ebay for $60 bucks and under!


Ebay-My Favorite!




All of these fabulous pants come in S, M, L and are so cute paired with wedges, a tank and a long necklace.  They run really long but can literally be cut off on the bottom to whatever length you want.  I think they look best just skimming the ground.

Here's a little Palazzo Pant Inspiration for ya…



~Here's how to recreate Blake's look~



Or



So jump on the Hippie Chic trend and get you some Palazzo Pants!

Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment