Want it Wednesday~Hair Tools

I definitely have my go to hair styling tools that make my life a hell of a lot easier!  My hair is really long and I do NOT like to dry it (I usually just air dry) so I gotta have the right tools that make it easy to get the job done.

Here are my faves..

When I do actually dry my hair, this is my baby.  Only $35 bucks, the BEST.  Gets the job done FAST!  

I love these rollers because they are a BIG size so I get a lot of volume and less curl.  They really just curl my hair under.  Make sure to take a section of hair and take the roller all the way to the end of hair and then roll it up into your head.  I do this all over my head and use all 20 rollers.  

Here's what it looks like after..


This are not the exact rollers I have but pretty similar.  What you really want is to make sure you are getting different sizes.  I use the larger ones on top and the smaller ones on the side and underneath.  The smaller the sections, the more curls you get.  I try and use up all 20 rollers.  I always smooth out the top then tousle the bottom with my fingers.  The easiest and best way to get amazing curls.

Here's how it turns out…

Sometimes on the weekends, I 'll put this beach spray in my hair..



I  dry my hair using the diffuser that came with my dyer after it air drys a bit...


My hair ends up looking something like this…

 

So there's the secret to getting great hair with great tools in an instant with little to no damage!

Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment