Must Have Monday~Perfect Polish and Bling

Essie Fiji is my new obsession. It's the perfect opaque pale pink that looks great on both fingers and toes especially with a little summer tan.  You can now purchase Essie Polish everywhere from Target to CVS and they are sure to have this popular shade!


I also have an obsession with some Bling..especially Rings.  I love it when they are large and there are multiple.  Here's what I've been wearing recently…


II Brunettes (my fave) is carrying the most amazing stone collection right now.  They have a great assortment of rings and necklaces.  Check out their Facebook page to have anything shipped or swing by if you are a Charleston gal. You are always sure to find some fun goodies in there! 

I had been wanting a mid ring (ring that you wear in between your two knuckles) for a while and found this one by Gorjana at Shopbop.


And if you LOVE fun rings as much as I do…just search Shopbop's selection of Rings after a glass of wine or two and you will probably end up with a couple new beautiful baubles in your shopping cart:)


Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment