Want it Wednesday~L Space

L Space is by far my favorite swim line out there!  The styles and prints are so fun and the fabric is so durable.  Perfect for you constant beachgoers or pool regulars like myself!  Not to mention, Neiman Marcus is having a Maaj sale right now.  
Check it out…





I didn't think I was going to get into the Fringe Top thing but it's super flattering on and these bottoms with the slits on the side fit like a glove and make your booty look Amaze~Trust Me!

I have this one...
And this one..
These bottoms are ridiculous cute on...



This halter suit is cute from all Angles..





Google L Space Swimwear to find it all over the Web on Sale this time of year.  There are so many other fun colors and styles out there you need to stock up on!

Local Charleston Gals~Check out Las Olas and Salty Girls for the Best Selection of L Space in town


~Me and Sister Last Summer Rockin some L Space~


Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment