Fashionable Friday~D'Orsay Flat

I'm Baaaack!!!  Wow, it's been a LONG break but it feels so good to be sitting down and writing for you all again.  I guess I needed a little time to collect my thoughts and get through the holidays.  Let me catch ya up real quick~via my Instagram Photos...
  
I became a Godmother to my Beautiful Niece Georgia Reese O'Connor
Spent some time with Sis at home in Arkansas~Had a Blast at the Horse Races
Enjoyed a day at my friends Farm~In my Fave Purple Hunter Boots
Attended My Wonderful Friend's Wedding with the Bestest of Friends on NYE~Wore an Awesome Dress from Rent the Runway and Obviously had the BEST time ringing in 2014
Jumped in the Freezing Cold Ocean on New Year's Day~Polar Plunge 2014

Enjoyed Charleston's December Temps in the 70's~with the top down of course!
Had the Best Christmas at Home and enjoyed frying some turkey, spending time with my lil nugget nieces and partied at the Deb Ball where my lil sis made her Beautiful Debut.  
Lots of Fun Ladies Nights and Holiday Parties with Great Friends
My Favorite~Sang some Christmas Carols at a Senior Living Community.  They LOVED it!


Over the break I realized how much I LOVE writing this blog and how it's such a great outlet for me to express my creative, fashion, beauty and style-loving self!  Plus I have such an amazing audience.  Seriously, thank you guys for reading. It means the world!

So, let's get right to it.  Have you seen the Jenni Kayne D'Orsay Flats.  How have you not?  They are classic, cool and simply stunning.  


My Favorite Color of Course~As seen on Jessica Alba

Every celeb has been spotted in these beauties.  But for $300-$400 bucks a pair, I don't buy it.  Especially, when I found all of these lovelies from Nordstrom..

I'm a Camel&Black addict.  Love these!
Comes in Black and Cream too!
Can't go wrong with these
Chinese Laundry~$59.95
Identical Match and they come in Black and Nude too!
Ya'll know B&W is tha thing!
Fun for Spring/Summer
Remember~Leopard Print is a Neutral~Goes with Everything!
Something a lil Funkier 
My Favorite~Love the Rose Gold on the Heel. Also comes in Black


Be sure and check out your local TJ Maxx or Marshall's as I have seen some cute ones floating around there for such a steal!  I just included Nordstrom's selection above but I would also scope out Piperlime and Zappos if you are on the hunt for the perfect pair.  

~HAPPY WEEKEND~
I'll be enjoying some Charleston Restaurant Week. Hope you have something Fun planned too!

Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment