The Shirtdress

The Shirtdress is a Staple. It's a must have basic in your closet every woman should own and it's been a hot item for Spring/Summer and now Fall. It's versatile enough to wear casual with a pair of flats or dressed up for work with heels and blazer.  I would even wear it into fall with a leather jacket and booties for a night out.  

So...I had been eyeing this adorable Chalk Shirtdress from Shopbop


Then, guess what?  Altuzarra launched his collection for Target and I found this Shirtdress for $40 bucks!  The fabric is actually really nice and there are some pretty details like a gold button cover, a slip underneath the skirt and a longer hem in the back.  Love the dress.  Didn't love the rest of his collection for Target however.  


Sorry for the terrible selfie but I wanted you to see how cute it is on and I tried the necklace over the shirt thing and kinda loved it.  


Shopbop has several other Shirt dresses I'm swooning over for Fall.

This Carven Printed Dress being one of them.  It has my sister's name (and an awesome print) all over it.  


One of my favorite fashion bloggers Julia from Gal Meets Glam made this dress look so adorable during NYFW posing alongside Aimee from Song of Style.








Natalie, over at Designer Bags and Dirty diapers, already proved this dress was well worth the splurge.  Read her post HERE 
















Beaucoup D'Amour, 
Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment