Fashionable Friday~Life Changing Shoes

The Sales Associate at Copper Penny said it best when he brought these Elizabeth and James beauties to my dressing room.  He instructed me to try these on with everything because they go with everything and they are "Life Changing."  I did not leave with one article of clothing I tried on which all was fabulous and included a selection of dresses by Winter Kate, Diane Von Furtenberg and Cynthia Vincent.  Nope…I left with the "Life Changing" Elizabeth and James wedges.  I will confess after wearing them only one time, that confident sales associate stands correct.  Most comfortable shoes ever!  And yes, they will go with everything this Fall.  He advised me to wear them with dresses and tights that are opaque and opaque only as it would "Not be cute to show my little toesies."  He's so right.  I will be wearing these versatile wedges with all my fall dresses, tights, scarves and jackets.  Can't Wait!

Elizabeth and James Holly Wedges
They come in black too:)
$275
Have I convinced you how much you need these yet?  If you see full potential but can't do the price, no worries, I've found a super close second by one of my favorite shoe designers!  These are just as fabulous at an amazing price.

Dolce Vita
On SALE from $179 to $125

~How I will be Styling mine for Fall~
My fall uniform consists of flowy dresses, spanxx tights and fitted jackets and don't forget my staple item the fabulous fur vest :)
All items below from ShopBop





Oh Hey Emma Roberts and Miley Cyrus in your E&J Holly Wedges!



Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment