Lip Service

This is my winning lip combo lately..a little bit of Beautycounter Peppermint Balm followed by either Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment in Tulip or Berry.  


 I go with the Berry for a little bit more color...


And the Tulip for a more natural pink lip...


This is my first time using Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments and let me just tell you, I'm obsessed! They hydrate, nourish, protect and plump the lips while using real sugar, essential oils, fatty acids and vitamins A, C and E.  There are no parabens, sulfates or phthalates in them and they are an Allure Best of Beauty winner. I am loving this handy chart I found via Pinterest that gives you a better idea of how the colors look on light, medium and dark skin tones.  Plus, if you spend $25 at Sephora right now and enter code FRESHLIPS at checkout, you will receive 1 of 2 free mini lip treatments from Sugar! 



I'm also in love with my Beautycounter Lip Conditioner Peppermint Balm.  I put it on morning, night and throughout the day alone or under my lipstick. It contains avocado oil, shea butter and jojoba seed oil-all have intrinsically regenerative properties.  There's a slight tingle from the peppermint and rosemary leaf oil.  It's completely safe with no parabens, fragrance or petroleum.  


Beaucoup D'Amour, 
Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment