Be Inspired.

 I was inspired this week by my sister Amy.  We will be attending a fun cocktail party together in Charleston and want new fun outfits.  Who can blame us, right?  I love a reason to get dressed up!! Yes, I admit it, but I always have and I always will!  It's fun and different and what girl doesn't love an opportunity to get glammed up no matter what your reason may be. I always look for new fashion inspiration from those who influence me most with their own style. At the top of my list is Blake Lively.  If I could dream up a closet, it would be hers.  So who is it that inspires you?  Take the inspiration and either shop your own closet for a new look or head out on a hunt with a specific idea in mind and go from there.  I believe you will always make more of a fashion statement when there is thought and inspiration behind your overall look (very Project Runway of me) but most importantly, be yourself and have fun!  That will always shine above all!

Inspiration for my sister Amy 
~The goal is to get Amy out of the darkness and into the light, something different and colorful or nude for a change like uber-stylish Rachel Bilson.  Black dresses can get boring, however, I still believe you can never have enough of them and I would snag up Amy's in a heartbeat!  She's established quite a collection ~



 I would definitely rock this ruffled look with nude pumps and a fun clutch like Rachel.







 Go with the Black Blazer and Black pumps like Rachel, it gives the Pink some Harshness which I like.  Masculine/Feminine is always a great look.



 Rock a Leopard dress with a red clutch…Such a Bold Statement!







 Again, loving the black contrast against the blue, sharpens the entire look up.







 







 Printed Dresses and Black Booties is so edgy and fun!


 





 Favorite combo=White dress with Black Accessories and a Ponytail.  So unexpected and Fun!


Inspiration for Myself

~ My goal is to get away from being so feminine and flowy and try more chic and fitted options.  I love experiementing with color and I'm never afraid to show a little leg like my girl Blake ~



 





 I will definitely be wearing this color with the turquoise jewels like Blake.  Great contrast and keeps it interesting.








 




 The entire nude look with slicked back hair and simple makeup is stunning!






Never been a purple kind of girl but I love the bit of black and messy hair, fabulous!





 



 I love Red!! Especially because Blake always wears it so well with red lips and shoes to match.  Who knew matchy matchy could look so good?


Shopping List


All Dresses from Bluefly.com



Thank you Amy for always being my inspiration in Life.

Beaucoup D'Amour, 
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment