Bringing Burgundy Back

I'm loving dark colored lips and nails for Fall and I think I found the perfect shades of burgundy to give you that vamp look that's all the rage this season.

Gucci Fall 2011


Burgundy Lips were all over the Runway for Fall Fashion Week in Milan.

Jason Wu Fall 2011


The Dark Trend continued on the runways of  Fall Fashion Week with burgundy nails.

I'm obsessed with this long-wearing lip pencil in the perfect dark shade with a hint of pink which is better for fairer skin tones.  It won an Allure Beauty Award for Best Long Wearing Lip Color.



Gives you a flawless burgundy nail that lasts for weeks.

Preview of Nars Lip Color


this is what I like to call "wino lips"


Preview of Shellac Nail Color


These are super luxe nails

Shopping List

Follow the Pink Links

Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan


1 comment: