Men's Grooming Tips inspired by the Ladies

In honor of my Hubby's Birthday today and this Amazing Article he shared with me from GQ, I'm dedicating this post to the men in our lives.  Connor's come a long way in the grooming department since we first met…

5 years ago...Always scruffy with long hair


now..always clean cut and trimmed


 I'm not saying I don't love a little scruff going on but come on ladies..sometimes you gotta hand over the eye cream and tweezers, right?  I give a lot of credit to his stylist Amber at Allure for the eyebrow department..She has worked wonders!  So let's talk about some of those products we can be handing over to the boys.  They are all a win~win as far as I'm concerned!

Dry Shampoo


We know our guys love to roll out of bed on the weekends and go out and catch that first football game with an oily head..not cute!  Give him a little of this magic Oscar Blandi hair powder, brush it through and he's good to go!  This is what I like to call a "powder shower."

Exfoliating Face Wash
An Exfoliating Wash like St. Ives classic Apricot Scrub is perfect for our guys who get irritation and ingrown hairs from shaving.  They really need to prep their skin before a shave to get as close as possible and this product will help. I love this wash because it gives you a tingly fresh feeling that feels amazing!  Keep it in the shower and if he uses it once, he will keep going back for more I promise.

Blemish Cream


Guys hate getting zits just as much as we do..maybe even more because they can't cover them up with concealer ( I tried once with the hubs and that did not go so well).  Next time he has a bump coming on, hand over the magic cream.  I recommend one with like Clinique's with Benzoyl Peroxide in it to put on at night.  Wake up and he will be blemish free, thank you!

Eye Cream
Guys get puffy under there eyes too!  Especially my husband who gets bad allergies.  Our cream helps soothe that puffy feeling and puts those bags to rest.  Again, let them try one like SkinCeuticals at night (doesn't make them feel like they are wearing product) and he will wake up feeling refreshed and de-puffed guaranteed!

Texturizing Paste
I get it that guys don't want to look like the Jersey Shore with a bunch of grease on their heads but I assure you a tiny amount of this magic potion by Jonathan will have their mane doing wonders and keepin those frizzies under control.  Do it for them and show them how to use it properly (remember a little goes a long way and the messier the better).   They are sure to love this "non-product" look.

Just Keepin your Man lookin Good one product at a time, right ladies?


~Happy Birthday to this Gorgeous Man I Adore! ~



Beaucoup D'Amour, 
Megan

1 comment:

  1. A scruffy look sometimes is nice to look at but a professional look is a must. Good post.

    ReplyDelete