Master in the Making

The Making of My Master Bedroom Piece by Piece...

The beautiful picture I see as I walk in my Bedroom…Tiffani Sunshine Photography in Target Frame

Brittany Bed by Target, American Drew for GDC Bedside Tables, Benini Rose

Celadon Bedding like Leontine Linens, Sferra Presidio Sheets found at Tuesday Morning, Custom Embroidered White Sham done at B. Picky and from Bed Bath and Beyond

HomeGoods Lamp with Target Shade, Heart by Courtney Rae of Mosaic


Custom Window Treatments by Nena Von of Etsy

Hand me Down Desk Chair, American Drew for GDC Dresser, Two's Company Mirror from Celadon

Jewelry Box found at TJ Maxx and similar found here

HomeGoods Lamp

Sarsaparilla Paint on Accent Wall

My Favorite Engagement Session photo on Canvas by Tiffani Sunshine Photography
Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan

1 comment:

  1. I like that the curtain framing the door. My master only has a door, like this, no windows.

    ReplyDelete