Monday Must Have: Red Lips

Red Lips are always "In."  I'm so excited to have found my perfect shade and had to share.


I'm in love with The Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella .  You may remember this product (in a different shade) from a previous post I did.  It is amazing because you put it on and it stays on all day and does not get on your teeth!  I usually have that issue with lipstick for some reason.  It's also not drying at all which is common with most long-wear lipcolors.  Be sure and get the Nars Sharpener (you have to take the adapter on the larger hole out) too because it won't fit in a regular pencil sharpener.  You must find a Nars counter today and try this perfect shade of Red.  Keep the rest of your makeup super simple and you will look HOT in a classy kind of way.

Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment