VS Sale Time

It's that time of year again..Time to head to your local Victorias Secret Store or jump Online for the Semi-Annual Sale and Stock Up Sistas!  Bras, panties, robes, sleepwear…check!  Everything is super marked down so you may have to do a little diggin but it's worth it for these bargains.  Check out a few of my VS faves: 


I may not be a teenager anymore but this line is the best..Especially if you don't mind having Pink written all over your sweats!  If you're just wearing them around the house, who cares anyway right?  Although my hubby finds them super cute.  It's the comfiest stuff I can find, lasts wash after wash and is not super pricey like the Splendid and Juicy lines.  

This is the Pink Gear I live in…

Vintage Flare Pants



Essential Tees and Tanks

Signature Zip Hoodies


This is my Favorite Scent!  I constantly get complimented when I wear it and everyone always says your signature scent is the one you get complimented on the most so I guess mine is Heavenly.  The key notes are Sandalwood, White Musk, Vanilla, and White Peony..no wonder I love this stuff!  They sell a small $10 version by the checkout, try it!




These are so great.  Especially if you get super hot after a shower and blow drying your hair.  I can't put on a super thick and hot robe after all that heat! Theses are nice and light plus they are so soft.

Supersoft Long Robes



These are the next best thing to Hanky Panky at a Fraction of the Price at 3 for $30.  The most comfortable thong you can buy.  Stock up!
I'm a sucker for these yummy glosses.  VS always has so many flavors (my go to's are Scent from Heaven and Mocktail Hour) that look and taste delish!  These are great to have in your purse, in your car, in your bathroom and in your kitchen...I like to have gloss readily available anywhere at any time and at 4 for $20, you can make it happen!


If you're like me and need a little extra cushion for the pushin when it comes to your bras, then you need a VS Push-Up.  These lovelies know how to double your bra size like nobody else plus they are comfortable and sexy, a win~win!

Push-Up Bra with Gel-Curve


I love sleeping in these so soft t-shirt nighties.  They are very lightweight and wonderful if you get hot in your sleep like me!  Plus they come in short or long sleeve for year round wear. 


Angel Sleep Shirt

~Happy Shopping~

Beaucoup D'Amour, 
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment