Dreaming of Summer

I am super inspired by the new Victoria's Secret 2012 Swimwear Catalog.  I'm not just inspired to hit up the gym even harder because of these beauties insane figures but even more so by the beautiful beaches and super cute suits.  I must have an entire wardrobe of suits, cover ups and flops but I always want more!  It is my summer uniform after all.

I Can't wait for Summer…Here are my VS faves.

Yellow is my favorite suit color and a halter and side tie bottom are the most flattering fit for me.
I think fit and comfort are most important when finding your ideal suit. 
I wish Strapless suits flattered me because I love no tan lines!
This is a push up version which may help and I love love the ringed bottoms. 
I so want a leopard suit this summer.  Love me some leopard.
This suit is so Charleston..I can picture it on my go-to beach Sullivan's Island.
White is my other favorite color for a suit.  Looks great with a tan..faux of course.
Check out how to do the ultra faux tan here.
I always find the best shades, hats, cover ups and even flops at TJ Maxx..they get a great selection for cheap cheap!

Here are some of my All Time Favorite Beach moments…

Sullivans Island.
A little treasure only a few miles from our home.
Where we got engaged (photos by Tiffani Sunshine) and spend every summer.
My Wedding Day.
Barefoot on the beach in beautiful Charleston marrying the best guy in the world..doesn't get much better than that.
St. Barts for our Honeymoon.
My favorite beaches on the planet.  An unbelievably special place.
Turks and Caicos with my Niece Louisa.
She loved the ocean…the water was as clear as a swimming pool.

Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment