Style Diary~Part Four

~Snapshots from my Week~

Welcoming our friends daughter Leighton Belle to the world.
~BCBG black tee, Jennifer Zeuner large swirly initial necklace~  
Looking ultra-tan thanks to the kelvin filter on Instagram.
~Victorias secret biofit bandeau, TJ Maxx hat, Ray-Ban Shades~
I picked up some Abita Strawberry.  If you have not tried this amazing beer, RUN to your nearest store where specialty beer is sold..AMAZING and they only make a small batch of it for spring.




This pretty much sums up why I love this man.  We had a great pool day!
We attended the first Party at the Point for the summer.  I couldn't help but notice our group of friends were coordinating like a Ralph Lauren ad or a Sailing crew:)
~French Connection tee, House of Harlow Marie Shades~ 
~Banana Republic hot pink blouse (old), BCBG nude pencil skirt (old), Nine West sandals from Marshalls, Jcrew necklace, Daninotes iphone case~ 
~Hampden dress (old), Banana Republic blazer (old), Charlotte Russe wedges (old)~ 
~Theory cap sleeve Blazer Saks Outlet (old), Milly Skirt from Butterfly consignments~
~Adorable pink dress I tried on at Ann Taylor and did not purchase:(  Jcrew outlet wedges~
We went to a Texas party where I dressed up like Daisy Duke.  I love a good reason to dress up:)
~Jcrew white button up, Jean Shorts from TJ Maxx (old), Ann Taylor loft belt (old), Vintage Cowboy boots, Vintage neckalce~
~Jcrew seersucker blazer from Butterfly consignments, Pearl necklace old~
~Zara peplum top, Cache pants (old), Target skinny nude belt, Nine West nude heels from TJ Maxx~

~The Way to a Man's Heart is Through His Stomach~
Made my man some yummy food this week...
Connor's Favorite.
~Toasted hoagie roll cut in half, spread on dijjon mustard, add pork tenderloin and top with brie cheese.  Toast again until cheese melts.~ 
Lots of Love went into this cake.
~Betty Crocker Chocolate Cake with Homeade Peanut Butter Frosting (powdered sugar, peanut butter, butter, milk)~
So bad for you but oh So good!
~Tilapia dipped in egg and covered with Louisiana Fish Fry batter~
I made some delish after pool drinks!

~3 oz Grey Goose Vodka, 1 tbsp Elderflower Liqueur (St. Germain), 3 oz freshly juiced cucumber, 1.5 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice, 2 tsp simple syrup or muddle sugar w/mint leaves in bottom of glass, 2 oz ginger beer, fresh mint leaves to garnish.  Add everything except ginger beer to glass filled w/ice.  Top w/ginger beer and mint.~
On my Mind this Week...
~ I adore this picture and quote~

 Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan 

3 comments:

  1. I love all of your outfits and that is my favorite beer! I have 12 in my refrigerator right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled upon your blog! I absolutely love your style!

    Check out mine if you get a chance-- I think you'd like it. xo,
    Ali
    sanfranciscoblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks!! Love you blog too:) I'm a follower.

      Delete