Tips for Thursday

So this morning I was thinking I just recently picked up a couple new beauty tips and had to share…

Heated Eyelash Curler
The Shu Uemura Eyelash curler is the Gold Standard.
This is a Must-Have Item!
I recently read somewhere to use your blow dryer to heat up your eyelash curler before you use it.  Well, I tried this new technique and it totally gives you more curled and longer looking lashes!  I'm really excited about this little trick since for me it's all about the eyes and mascara!  about that..

I go for the Very Black in Waterproof and purchased at CVS.
I am a Mascara Junkie!  I buy mine at the drugstore because I go through this stuff like an addict..
I guess it's better and more cost effective than being addicted to drugs, right?  I wanted to try this one because I heard it gives great volume and length while keeping a more natural look..this actually came from one of my beauty faves, Lauren Conrad.  I tried it and she is so right!  You can pile this stuff on and it does not clump up at all.  It really separates the lashes which I really like and for under 8 bucks, it's a no brainer!

I found this in the nail section at CVS.
So I have been either too busy or too lazy to go sit and get my nails done recently which is totally not like me but I had to paint my nails myself at home which is just not good.  One good thing is the most amazing new top coat ever..Out the Door!  The name says it all…I do not have a lot of patience when it comes to letting my nails dry so the quicker the better.  This clear polish really does the trick and leaves a nice hardened thick finish over your color.  Who wouldn't pay 5 Dollars for 5 minutes of time?

Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment