Want it Wednesday~Pretty in Pink

Pink has always been one of my absolute favorite colors so when I spotted the Majesty Peacoat at J.Crew I just about died and went to pink heaven!  

Isn't she perfect?  I have somewhat of an obsession with coats/jackets and boots.  Really makes sense since I live at the beach!  But really, what girl doesn't right?  Who cares where you live..rock it out in what you love.  Especially when it's this Pretty and Pink with perfect gold buttons.  Waiting on that discount alert email from J.Crew then this beauty will be mine for Fall!  

Picturing it like this…

~Over cute dresses~

~With laid back tops and jeans~

~To work over my tops and pencil skirts~


~With all kinds of shoes from my leopard print pumps to my favorite boots~



This coat really does it all!  Loving my future fall coat…what's yours?


And how cute is SJP in her Pop of Pink?


Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment