Fashionable Friday~Girl on a Budget

I'm always the girl on a budget.  Seriously my budget for clothes and all the things I love is like zippy these days so I gotta find fab on a dime.  LOVE Piperlime's "Girl on a Budget" shopping section to keep me on track.  A few of my faves…

$69~Been wanting some Biker Chic Boots for So Long!
$119~Flat Black Leather over the Knee Boots are Just Essential.
$99~Gotta Get a Good Bootie.  Can't go wrong with this Color. 

$89~I love a Gold Sparkly Dress for the Holidays.

$69~If Going Gold is Not your Thing, This is Simply Stunning.
$88~Love this shade of Purple paired with Black tights and Black flat boots.
$98~How Fun and Different would this be to wear to a Winter Party or Wedding Jazzed up with some Jewels?
$79~Black and White is the Best!  I would pair this with Little Black Booties or some Pop of Color Pumps to dress it up.
$79~So Cozy...picturing this with my favorite Tights and Uggs.

$49~The Essential Blouse.
$59~Dare to Wear Red!  It always gets attention and looks good on everyone.

$69~Fun tops like these are great around the Holidays dressed down with Jeans or up with Black Bottoms.

$79~Another Essential.  Wear these with all your longer Tunic Tops and Sweaters.  Dress em up with Heels or down with Boots.
$88~If you're gonna buy another pair of skinny jeans, why not do something different?  These are too fun and would go with everything!

$79~I am obsessed with Leather anything and everything!  This is appropriate for the Office and Play.
$89~Obsessed with  the black and white print on this cropped sweater.  Wear this layered over a longer black tee or tank.
$89~Gold Python? Um, yes please!  Loving this with Jeans or Black skinny leggings
$119~Wore my Gold Sequin Jacket OUT last year!  So fun for something different that's sparkly.  Tis the Season!
$99~Every Woman should indulge in a little Fur whether it's Real or Faux.
$59~Perfect Coat.  Goes with everything.  I love how non traditional it is and that price!
~Shopping on a Dime..Nothing beats finding a Super Stylish Steal ~

Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment