Want it Wednesday~CrossBody Bags

I am in love with my Rebecca Minkoff M.A.C. (morning after clutch).  I scored this little gem for half off retail price at my favorite TJ Maxx.  It can be worn crossbody, as a clutch or on the shoulder (the strap comes off and can be adjusted to wear long or short).

If you don't have a Rebecca Minkoff M.A.C. bag, this is the perfect time to add it to your Christmas Wish List.  It comes in so many fun sizes and colors and really is the most versatile bag to own.



Celebs love this bag too!




These Louis Vuitton bags are on my ultimate wish list.  They can be a clutch, crossbody or shoulder bag.   I have a sick obsession with anything LV...it's a problem so I'll probably end up owning one of these babies someday:)


I love all of the Tory Burch Crossbody bags because they are also clutches..




Time to make that Christmas Wish List Ladies!

~Happy Turkey Day~


Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment