Must Have Monday~Perfect Products

I made a couple product purchases this week that have been life changing!  I have always used eye makeup remover.  You know the blue liquid kind from Lancome hat you put on a cotton round? Well, it's never been that great for me.  Little pieces of cotton get stuck in my lashes, it never takes all of my eye makeup off, it dries out my eyes and lashes, etc..you know what I mean.  So, I came across this lotion kind of eye makeup remover by Neutrogena and decided to give it a try.


It is amazing!  This lotion dissolves your hard to remove eye makeup-even waterproof mascara- while conditioning your eye area.  I put a small amount on my fingertips and rub onto my eyes.  I then use my face wash like normal and everything comes off.  Plus my eyes feel super moisturized after I use it.  I absolutely love this stuff and the best part is that it's only $7 bucks and you can pick it up at any drugstore.

The next product I tried after suffering from super dried out chapped lips this winter is the Peppermint Lip Scrub by Sara Happ.  


Oh my goodness.  This is such a treat for your mouth.  You just dap on a small amount and move in a circular motion on your lips then wipe off and you are left with the softest lips ever and a minty fresh feel on your mouth which I love!  She makes them in a variety of yummy flavors like vanilla, red velvet, creme brulee, and brown sugar too.  It's a little pricy at $24 but you will justify the price once you feel the results.  So worth it! 

I also always use this Five Star Lip Protection from Blistex.  


I wear it alone or under any gloss or color I put on my lips.  It has this yummy vanilla like flavor and keeps your lips super hydrated. You can pick this up for $2 bucks from the drugstore.   It is just my favorite!

Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment