Fashionable Friday~Because I love it..


I've had a few people ask me, "How do you do it?  Don't you hate getting dressed up everyday and putting on makeup?  Isn't it exhausting?"  My answer is always no.  I do it because I love it.  I truly love getting dressed everyday.  I always have and hopefully always will.  It's always been my way of expressing myself and it continues to change the older I get.  What I'm noticing more and more lately is the need to be comfortable which has me a little worried.  Am I getting old?  I just got rid of like 5 pairs of platform shoes.  I honestly NEVER wear them.  I always go to my boots, booties, sandals, flats, and wedges..you know what I mean?  Hopefully I'm not alone here.  I'm just kind of over it.  I'm comfortable in cotton and leggings and dresses and boots so I'm just gonna go with it.  I don't feel like I'm slacking at all, I feel like I'm evolving my own personal style.  I can't quite pinpoint what exactly my style is but it's leaning towards casual and comfortable with a glamourous, girly, fun and colorful twist.
The MUST HAVE "perfect shirt" by PIKO.  I have bought three of the shirts and one of the dresses from II Brunettes.  I am seriously obsessed!  You have to follow II Brunettes on Instagram or Facebook to be notified when they get a new shipment then you have to call them to have them ship or hold you one immediately.  They sell out that fast.

Jeggings~TJ Maxx (Express)  Booties~TJ Maxx

Dress~Banana Republic (Butterfly Consignments)    Coat~II Brunettes (Tulle) 
Fur Stole~Vintage from my Glamorous Grandmother
I remember her wearing this when I was a little girl and I would constantly pet it and love it.  I guess some things never change.  I do still love me some fur :)
Dress~Banana Republic   Sweater~JCrew   Belt~Target
Sweater~Forever 21   Jeggings~TJ Maxx   Ring~Kendra Scott
Dress~OLD   Tights~Target   Boots~OLD   Scarf~Neiman Marcus   Bag~Louis Vuitton   Hat~Street Vendor
Dress~BCBG    Lips~NARS Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella  
Pants~Forever 21   Jacket~Nine West (TJ Maxx)   Necklace~Forever 21
Dress~Ann Taylor   Bangles~Ann Taylor   Necklace~Stella and Dot
Always posing with the Always stylish Kelly O'Connor.
Top~J.Crew Crewcuts   Pants~J.Crew Crewcuts
The most stylish of them all rocking her new look I got her for Christmas. 
Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment