V~Day DRESSing

I'm not a big Valentine's Day person at all but I do LOVE anything and everything RED and PINK!  I actually own several Red dresses that are my absolute favorite to wear.  Something about wearing Red just makes you feel powerful, you know?  Like you have arrived!

~Some of My Favorite Red and Pink Moments~



Here's just a few dresses I'm loving to help you get inspired for V~Day Dressing.

~All Available at Piperlime~

Rachel Pally
Free People
Rory Becca
Splendid
BCBG
Shoshanna
Rachel Zoe (SO in LOVE with this dress and it's on SALE)
~Some Celeb Inspiration~

Blake Lively in a Red Leather Mini
Rachel Bilson in a Red Lace French Connection Dress (This same dress is on sale on Piperlime right now)
Kristen Cavallari in Hot Pink
Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment