Fashionable Friday~Dreaming of Spring

Can Spring please hurry up and get here!  Can't believe it's almost April 1st and I'm still wearing coats and jackets.  I know you are probably "over it" just as much as me!  I just want to wear my cute little sundresses and sandals, you know?  Anyway, here's what I have been wearing in all this cold weather lately…
Raincoat~TJ Maxx, Rainboots~TJ Maxx, Necklace~Jennifer Zeuner 
Coat~Jcrew via Ebay, Shoes~Jcrew Wedges
Dress~Cache, Boots~Target
Jacket~BB Dakota from II Brunettes, Fur~Vintage
Dress~Bebe, Shoes~Elizabeth and James, Jacket~BB Dakota from II Brunettes
Dress~DV by Dolce Vita from II Brunettes
Jacket~Jcrew, Dress~Jcrew, Boots~TJ Maxx, Bag~Vintage Louis Vuitton, Sweater~BCBG
 
Dress~For Love of Lemons from II Brunettes
Dress~Target, Boots~Hunter, Sweater~Jcrew 
Button Up~Jcrew, Sweater~Jcrew, Skirt~Jcrew
~What I Want to Wear~

Jamie Chung in Alice & Olivia
Ya'll saw my last post.  B&W is everywhere for Spring!
Jessica Szhor in RVN mini
I've got to find a fun graphic printed dress!  I'm so over all my floral dresses.  This is new and edgy.
Vanessa Hudgens in Alice & Olivia
I'm so drawn to yellow.  Especially yellow sequins:)
Maria Sharapova in J.Mendel
Another fun printed and colorful dress that's not floral…love it.
Candice Swanepoel
This is my ideal casual day outfit.  So simple, clean and easy.
Eva Longoria in Vanessa Bruno
Gotta get a dress in this pop of color Green! So fun.
Alessandra Ambrosio
Love a pair of cut offs with a fun blousey shirt and sandals for warm days.  
Alessandra Ambrosio again b/c she's so gorgeous!
If you don't have a fun romper, get one!  I'm currently on the hunt.
Kate Beckinsale in Preen
Absolutely adore this citron color.  I have a dress in my closet this color I can't wait to break out!
HAPPY SPRING DRESSING! 
 ~We are almost there~

Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan

1 comment:

  1. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with chiffon shirt dress .I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete