Want it Wednesday~Black and White

Black and White was everywhere on the Runway for Spring 2013.





Beautiful B&W Bags and Shoes..



I'm a little obsessed with this trend…






Can you tell?  
~btw, my B&W chevron rug is from Rugs USA~

Here are some of my B&W favorites for Spring

Obsessed!  This is my bikini this summer.  Can't wait to wear it!

Why not be on trend when you are working out?  Love a Lulu Pant.

Love this bag especially the gold details, the multiple straps which gives you options and the outside pocket.  Might be the perfect everyday bag.

I'm all about a wedge and an ankle strap!  

I think this would be super flattering on and I love the mini length.

I got a dress like this one last year from Bebe and it is my favorite!  I always get complemented when I wear it.  I think the Hi-Lo skirt makes it different and fun.

This dress is perfection.  Would love to find a way to get it in my closet!


Celebs have been all about the Black and White Trend too…


So what B&W item will you be adding to your wardrobe for Spring?  The good news is you don't even have to purchase anything!  Just mix a black top with white jeans or throw a white jacket over a black dress. Embrace this B&W trend..it's classic and here to stay! 




Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan

1 comment:

  1. Megan, I LOVE your blog! :) Thanks for connecting me to Fringe Boutique, what cute items and the prices are amazing! I especially love the Ziggety Zag Dress. Who doesn't love Chevron right now?!?!?
    Please keep posted!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete