3.1 Philip Lim for Target Review

So after anxiously awaiting the arrival of famous American designer Philip Lim for Target, I popped in to see what goodies he had in store for us.  Needless to say, I was a little disappointed.  This is the only thing I tried on and it was a major fail.  Perfect for a die hard Clemson fan (we have a lot of those here in Charleston :)


Philip Lim is best known for dressing young celebs in tailored designs with a little bit of edge..





Here is a peek at some of the items in the Target collection…



The fabric on most of the items was just cheap looking and feeling.  The faux leather was bad and the "silk" was even worse.  The one great item I saw was the trench.  It's a classic and I think every girl should own one.  The only problem is the price tags were starting at $40 and going up..to like $80.  I just couldn't justify it for that kind of quality.  I'll stick to TJ Maxx where I can get quality high end stuff for the same price point (our TJ has designers like Rag and Bone, Joie, Velvet, Rebecca Minkoff and Equipment~not even kidding..my fave).  

I was so disappointed all the bags were gone because they do look kinda fabulous…



So go by your nearest Tar-jay as we like to say and let me know if you pick up any fun goodies!  Hopefully you will have better look than I did.

Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment