Want it Wednesday~Black Over the Knee Boots

I'm a huge fan of the over the knee boots look…so cute with tights and dresses, over skinny jeans or with a tunic and leggings.


This is the current pair I own and LOVE.  However, I'm on the hunt for the perfect Black pair.  So many FUN and AFFORDABLE options…I included a lot from Piperlime because I just got a 20% off coupon in the mail. Hope you did too!  


Love the Gold Zipper Detail

That zipper up the back is just HOT.  DV always makes the best shoes..my fave.

These are such a great price and are more of a slouchy barely over the knee look if you can't fully commit.  


Simple and Classic

Also available in Tan

And for the Not-So-Affordable yet Perfect Pair…

Perfection


I mean,no words.

Inspiration...







Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment