Foodie Friday~Greek Salad

Ok, Natalie over at Designer Bags and Designer Diapers does it again!  I have just been loving her recipes lately.  They are all so good and this one is super healthy.  I made an extra large version of this wonderful Greek salad which game me dinner and several salads to have for lunch throughout the week.  This salad is just too easy and too good.  You gotta go Greek this week!



CHOPPED GREEK SALAD
~I made several modifications and additions to Natalie's~
Mix Everything together and Serve!
-1 bag of baby spinach chopped-
-1 can of chickpeas rinsed-
-1 container of cherry tomatoes halved-
-1 large cucumber diced thin or chopped-
-1 chopped yellow pepper-
-1 chopped green pepper-
-1/2 to 1 can of pitted green olives (or whatever you prefer) chopped-
-crumbled feta cheese (I bought the Mediterranean kind that has seasoning in it)-
-handful of crumbled pita chips for topping (I prefer Stacy's whole wheat pita chips)-
-Lots of Dill (I love Dill:)-
-Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing (I bought Amy's Organic)-

Beaucoup D'Amour, 
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment