Embroidery Plus Pink








~Scene~
My Home in downtown Charleston, South Carolina built in 1813.  The house is over 200 years old and received a full renovation in 2008 to give hit a "history meets modern" touch.  My favorite feature is the crepe myrtle lined walkway and oversized porch.  I love sitting outside and watching the horse carriages go by and the College of Charleston kids walking to class.  I'm very blessed to live in such a beautiful home that is an important piece of history here in Charleston.   

~Dress~
Tory Burch Margherita Dress
Find Here or Here
Buy Tory local at Finnicky Filly 
Seriously in love with this dress after I saw it on Krystal Schlegel.  It's super lightweight and doubles as a swimsuit cover up.  Bonus!  The embroidery is so well done and gives this little linen dress that something special.  

~Bag~
Buy GiGi local at Copper Penny
I use this bag for everything!  Inside my larger bag, as a makeup pouch, jewelry travel bag, a clutch..you name it!  Love the color assortment available and the monograming option. A must have for every fashionable gal on the go.

~Shoes~
Bought Birks local at Phillips Shoes
Most comfortable shoes I've ever owned!  My dad bought these for me after he learned that the Birkenstocks were back in style!  He was very happy to hear that and so was I:)

~Hat~
Bought Local at Goorin Bros on King
Just discovered this little hat shop. Their hats are handmade and have so much quality and craftsmanship to them.  Such a fun thing to wear.

~Lips~
I can't live without my lip butters!  These give you color without feeling like you are wearing lipstick.  They go on like a gloss but without the sticky mess. So moisturizing and perfect.  I have every color!  

Photos by Gina Cordoba 

Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment