Pretty Things



Bobbi Brown Brushes and Chanel on my Lips, Love my Beautycounter and Heavenly Mist..These are a few of my Prettiest Things..lalala.  Sang to the tune of "these are a few of my favorite things."  That was for all you Sound of Music Fans like myself:)

I am so in love with my new Beautycounter Products.  These products are not only safe-made from the strictest ingredient selection process-but they are super effective!  My skin has never felt so balanced or looked so healthy.  Shop my Beautycounter Line HERE.

The Beautycounter Essentials line is my jam.  I love the ease of a cleanser, toner and moisturizer with the added benefits of an amazing eye cream and essential oils.  Coconut Oil is the main ingredient in many of the Essentials products.  It's so perfect in the cleanser because it acts as a natural makeup remover. I was using Coconut Oil to remove makeup before I even started using Beautycounter so this just makes so much more sense.  

The Rosewater Uplifting Spray is the perfect refresher and scent to prep your skin for moisture plus it comes in this pretty pink glass bottle.   

Next I apply my eye cream and moisturizer.  The 
Anytime Eye Cream is is unscented which is perfect for my sensitive eye area (my eyes always water from products and allergies) and it has a combo of moisturizer from coconut oil and green tea extract to soothe and balance the delicate under eye skin.  

The Every Day AM Hydrating Cream is richly moisturizing without the greasy feel which is perfect to use under my makeup.  

I then mix my Essential Lustro Face Oils with my Every Night PM Hydrating Cream.  

Lustro Face Oil 1-Calendula is a mix of seven radiance boosting oils filled with antioxidants and vitamins. This concentrated yet lightweight elixir sinks easily into the skin giving long term moisture.  It can also act as a perfect primer to makeup.   

Lustro Face Oil 2-Jasmine is a mix of seven essential oils also packed with antioxidants and vitamins that help promote elasticity and are the perfect combo for dry or mature skin plus it has the sweet floral scent of Jasmine which is so lovely!

Lustro Face Oil 3-Ylang Ylang and Wild Chamomille is liquid luminosity with calming effects.  The 7 essential oils provide a creamy delicate aroma and promote balanced skin while soothing and improving the skin's texture.  This oil is perfect for skin with impurities and redness.

So at night, I mix all those oils with my Every Night PM Hydrating Cream and slather it all over my face and neck.  The night cream softens your skin while you sleep with coconut and aloe oils. 

I had my first Beautycounter Social with some good friends at my home this week.  It's exciting to bring awareness about our beauty products to other women in my life and community.  I can't wait to continue to educate and encourage women to use safe, beautiful and effective products. 


On top of my Beautycounter products, I can't live without my Bobbi Brown Makeup Brushes.  These are not only pretty to put out on your vanity but they get the job done better than any other brush I've ever used.  Important Tip is to clean your brushes regularly so they last longer.  Baby shampoo is the perfect gentle cleanser to use-Thanks to Megan at Style me Swanky for this little tip!


I also adore my Chanel Lipstick and Glosses.  The Rouge Coco Hydrating Creme Lipcolor in Liaison is my favorite lip color I've ever used and I am NOT a lipstick person!  This is the perfect shade of pink/peach and is super moisturizing.  I don't feel like I'm wearing lipstick at all.  I absolutely love it.  Again, BIG thank you to Megan over at Style me Swanky for this lip color recommendation.  




I then have two Chanel Glosses that I just love and wear alone or on top of my lipstick.  Desire gives a little more color and pop and Constellation is the perfect neutral sparkle to top your favorite lip color.  




My last pretty thing that I can't live without is my Victoria's Secret Perfume in Heavenly.  It's the perfect mix of white musk, sandalwood, vanilla and white peony-my favorite flower.  I NEVER would have thought my daily perfume spritz would be from VS but I happened to try it one day-many years ago-as a tester and fell in love with the aroma plus I constantly got compliments.  I think that's the sign that you have found your signature scent.  




Beaucoup D'Amour, 
Megan 


No comments:

Post a Comment