Add a Zig to Your Zag: Missoni For Target

Tomorrow is the Big Day!  The world-renowned brand since 1953, Missoni, will be available at the one and only Target, or Tar"jay", as I like to call it.  This Famous Fashion House is based in Italy and is known for their knitwear made in a variety of colorful fabrics to form a Zig Zag pattern.  The one of a kind pieces sell at stores like Saks Fifth Avenue and retail around 500 Dollars and up!   Luckily, for the rest of us, they have created an unbelievable chic and affordable line for Target with items ranging from shoes, home, and apparel.  They pulled out all the stops and I can't wait to have the opportunity to stock up.  Check out their online Look Book and make a list of your Must-Have pieces so you can make your Mad Dash to Target Tomorrow!


Just a Few of The Fabulous items Available




A Missoni dress is a classic.  The famous zigzag print is known and loved around the world.  You just can’t go wrong, the print automatically gives you that 70's boho chic look that is always in style. Look how these celebs rocked their best Missoni for Target Zig Zag Frocks for the Exclusive Launch Party.




The Two Beautiful Camillas and Rachel Zoe Gettin Ziggy with It!


My Missoni-Ish Dress by Judith March

~sorry so blurry~


My fun dress if perfect for Summer but I have my eye on this little number for Fall.  I can already picture it with tights, a suede jacket, and little brown booties!


Okay now you get why the apparel is off the chain but can we talk about Missoni Home, I Die!!  Check out these Zig Zag designs to see what I mean.





My guest room with the Missoni Look-a-Like pillows I picked up a couple years ago at Urban Outfitters.


I will definitely be swaping out the faux pillows with the real deal.  I am obsessed with this Missoni For Target quilt that will spruce up the room and give it a more modern feel without costing me a fortune!


A couple more of the Funky Home Items




So go ahead, get Mad for Missoni, add the classic print to your life on a dime and you'll be Oh so Chic and Glad!

Beaucoup D’Amour,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment