The Fall Accessory Report

Anyone who knows me knows I am accessory obsessed!  Bags, Shoes, Sunglasses, Scarfs, Jewelry…I cannot have enough!! It's my favorite thing to add to any outfit and my philosophy is always More is More, so just pile it on ladies!  Here's a run down on what's hot this fall…

~Disclaimer~
If your on a budget like me, use this for inspiration and hit up TJ Maxx or your favorite discount shopping site and go to town!  No one will know the difference as long as you Rock It Well :)

Pendants

Pointed Toes

Chunky Heels



70's Platforms



Hiker Booties



Ladylike Bags

Pop Of Color



Animal Print


Loafers

ColorBlocked Bags


CrossBody Bags


Spicy Toned Jewels

Everyday Gold

Chocolate



Warm and Cozy

Statement Tights



Cat Eye Shades

Skinny Cinchers



Infinity Scarves


Statement Gold

Shopping List

Everything above available at Piperlime
~Follow the Pink Links~

Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment