From NYC…with love

Bonjour from my favorite city in the world!  I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to spend the week here in the Big Apple for work and wanted to share with you a little "Staying Fabulous on the job Fashion Inspiration!" 

What's in My Bag...


 Fitted Blazers.  I wear them with everything and love to mix and match classics with a twist and bright colors.



 Flowy Blouses to wear with fitted Pencil Skirts 



Nude boots, black booties and a colored pump go with everything




An oversized bag for my laptop plus my small clutch inside 


A coat in a bright hue






Lots of Simple Dresses in Prints, Wraps, and Colors 







Bangles, long necklaces, classic stud earrings, fun tights and cat eye shades to accessorize my looks


Pencil Skirts.  My favorite and most flattering cut skirt in bold styles like leopard print and leather

Shopping List

All items available now at ShopBop

Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment