Sparkle Guide

Tis the Season to Dress Fun and Festive! I don't know about ya'll but we have had so much to celebrate this holiday season with lots of fun get togethers and parties...I love seeing great friends and eating and drinking good food and cocktails but most of all I love to Dress Up..that's right, I'll admit it.  I'm a sucker for anything bright and sparkly:)  Thank Heaven for New Year's Eve!

Here's some of my favorite Festive Frocks and more to Sparkle in to wrap up this Fabulous Year…








I love these Short Sparkly dresses!  I would pair mine with black tights (Target has the best) black ankle booties and a faux fur coat.  

~A little Celeb Sequin Inspiration~

Love the red lips with the gold dress on Taylor
 
Keep it super sleek and simple like Jen

I swear I just saw a replica of this dress like Cam's at Urban Outfitters.










I love a Fun Sequined top or jacket with a basic tank and jeans (Jbrand Lovestory's are my fave).  The Faux Fur jacket would also be adorable over these tops.

Loving how Drew paired her fab gold top with black pants and pumps. 
A different look would be a leather jacket over your sequin top with jeans like Blake.






I'm loving the sequin shorts look versus your usual skirt.  I've seen them everywhere from Jcrew to TJMaxx.  Keep the top simple and be sure and wear tights under your shorts with pumps or booties in the same color as your tights.  The faux fur coat goes with this look perfectly as well.

Keep your top loose like Olivia and a fitted blazer adds a nice pulled together touch.

Shopping List


All above items found at Piperlime.com

Have A Happy and Festive New Year!!

Beaucoup D'Amour, 
Megan



No comments:

Post a Comment