Style Diary~Part Three

Snapshots from my week…


Celebrated a friends birthday with an amazing dinner at Wild Olive.

on him: Billy Reid/on her: Shop Sosie

Got a SWEET surprise from my SWEET husband.  If you haven't been to the Macaroon Boutique in Charleston, you are missing out!


Loving my new $42 dress from ShopSosie thanks to Chassity @LookLingerLove.

necklace~old Jcrew

Had a great date night with my man that began with cocktails at Husk Bar…


I wore this Judith March (missoni look-a-like) dress.


We dined at the new hot spot Two Boroughs Larder..Delish and I have a thing for Corgis!


Got some Church time in..Wore my favorite "Charleston Blue" Calypso dress that matches my "Charleston Blue"door. This color just makes me happy:)

nude wedges~Jcrew Outlet

Sat down for a much needed Mani/Pedi with the beautiful Cam D in the latest Instyle Mag.  I did French and Shellac of course!

Pink Shirt, Pink Shorts, No problem.  Besides my favorite "Charleston Blue," Pink can always perk me up!

shirt~old Banana Republic from Butterfly Consignments, shorts~Jcrew Outlet, necklace~Jennifer Zeuner

Went to see Wicked the musical…it was fabulous.


Did some colorblocking…

shirt~Zara, jeans~Saks Outlet, scarf~old Tiffany

Wrapped up some work in DVF.

dress~old BCBG, top~old  DVF from Butterfly Consignments, shades~old House of Harlow from TJ Maxx

Different views of Orange.
dress~old, Ark and Co, belt~Target, shoes~Nine West from Marshalls

Rocked a Red Pencil and Pearls...

jacket~old TJ Maxx, skirt~random sample sale in NYC

Plus a Purple Pencil and Ikat...

jacket~old Free People from TJ Maxx, top~old TJ Maxx, skirt~old Shoshanna from Butterfly Consignments,
pumps~old Nine West from Marshalls
Last a Blue Pencil and Peplum.  Did I mention I LOVE pencil skirts!

top~Zara, skirt~vintage Butterfly Consignments

Enjoyed my first beach day of the year @Sulivan's Station 30.

Did a little Paddleboarding…Kate Hudson was my inspiration.  
Loved it!


Have a Wonderful Week!

Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan

2 comments:

  1. Love all of your outfits! I love the idea of a wrap shirt over a shift dress - never thought to do that. You've just opened up my wardrobe to a few new outfits! :)

    And how did you manage a beach day with the craptastic weather from this weekend? I'm so jealous (and so un-tan)...I am seriously considering taking a day off work to go to the beach later this week when the weather is guaranteed to be nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Loving your blog:)

      It was actually a week ago Sunday..It was so nice. Thinking of doing the same thing myself. I'm in serious need of some color.

      Thanks for stopping by the blog!

      Delete