Fashionable Friday~Fall is My Favorite

Fall Clothes are my absolute Favorite!  I love layering, scarfs, boots, leggings and jackets.  So Fun!  It's only just begun...

Love a Leopard Scarf~It goes with everything!
Sweater~Jcrew, Jeans~AG, Scarf~Echo, Shoes~Francescas

You can't see them but I have on little booties with this dress.  Mix your florals with booties and little jackets to toughen them up for Fall.
Dress~Tucker

Transitioning a Summer skirt to Fall with the help of a blazer.
Blazer~BCBG, Skirt~Jcrew, Top~Marshalls, Shoes~Jcrew

My Best Friends Beach Wedding.  It was Beautiful!
Dress~Laundry by Shelli Segal

A Trench coat on top of anything gives you more polish.  I wear mine all the time!
Top~BCBG, Skirt~Diane Von Furstenberg, Trench~Guess (Marshalls), Shoes~Jcrew

Layer it up this Fall.  Just have fun with it!
Dress~BCBG, Shirt~BCBG, Necklace~Jcrew, Iphone Case~Jcrew

My Life Changing Shoes.  Read more about these on my Previous Post.
Wedges~Elizabeth and James

Scarf, Long Sweater, Leggings and Boots=My Perfect Fall Outfit.
Scarf~Echo, Top~BCBG, Leggings~TJMaxx, Boots~Uggs (TJMaxx)

Little Geo Dress for Work.
Dress~Banana Republic, Belt~Target

Who said Workout Clothes can't be Stylish?
Top~Nike (TJMaxx)

Love Mustard Yellow for Fall.  On the hunt for a dress this color.
Top~Walter (TJMaxx), Skirt~BCBG

Again, trying to style up my workout gear a bit.
Headband~Violet Love (Salty Girls), Gold Python Iphone Case~Salty Girls

My precious niece Louisa always stylish in her Frye Boots (Amazon)
Beaucoup D'Amour, 
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment