Want it Wednesday~Kate Spade

Has anyone been in a Kate Spade store recently?  I had to chance to check out our new store in Charleston and I have to say it is adorable!  Can I please steal her motto?


This motto shines throughout her store in everything that she does.  I am obsessed with her bags and jewelry the most!  Here were a few of my faves…
Black and White is everywhere for Spring!  Why not make a statement with your bag?

Love a Cross-Body Bag and I always Love a Pop of Pink!

The perfect tote!  Comes in so many colors and will never show dirt for those of you with kiddos!

Such a chic statement clutch.  Love.

Love Love Love these watches!  They also come in an array of colors.  Something different than the same old gold watch like everyone else.

Looks like Chanel to me!  Such a great everyday neutral bag.
Another classic everyday Cross-body Bag.
Make the pop of color this spring your bag!  Love the texture of this clutch.
Her Bangles are the Best!  I love how they all have little sayings on the inside.  So special.  I think I'll start a collection:)

These simple studs come in an array of colors.
Her Apple Accessories are Adorable!

She does some fantastic Cat Eye shaped sunglasses.  My fave!

I think every woman deserves these.

Okay, so you get the idea?  Check out one of her stores or her website (sign up for her emails and get 15% your first purchase).

Who can forget this beauty?  I remember being a Freshman in College dying to have this "it" bag!  The classic Kate Spade black nylon shopper.  I'm so happy to see Kate Spade come back around with some color and quirkiness while staying true to her classic style.

Beaucoup D'Amour,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment