Calling all Camel Coats

I have a LOVE of camel coats.  I don't own one yet but I think this is definitely the year to purchase.  This season there are so many great ones with fun details.  It's a staple coat, goes with everything~especially my favorite leopard scarf~no brainer.  Here are my picks…

This is the one I ordered.  I love how you can just throw it on, no zippers or button and it wraps at the waist to give you some shape.  There are also pockets which is a must and that price is too good!

Such a chic coat with a little edge thanks to the zipper details.  A modern update to a classic coat, I love it!


Love the military details on this one with the gold buttons


$350 (I would wait until they have their 25% or 30% entire site sale-keep an eye out)
A timeless coat, will have in your closet forever.
I mean, how gorgeous and chic is this coat with the leather details.  I DIE!

and some Style Inspiration for ya…








Beaucoup D'Amour, 
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment