Must Have Monday~Nike Shoes

Have you seen the latest Nike Shoe collection? Their women's shoe designers have really stepped it up.  They are so much more fashionable and cool to me.  I'm obsessed with all of these.  Now, which ones to order?

$100

On Sale~$74.99

$75

These are my Favorite!
$100

$100


$110

On Sale~$89.99


I've been kicking up my running to prepare for the Bridge Run that's held here in Charleston every April.  It's always such a great time!  Think lots of eating and drinking with friends after a 6 mile run with 40,000 people over the largest cable bridge in the country.  Not to mention you get the best views in town!



  Can't help but think Summer is right around the corner.  If you haven't read it already, check out my past post on running with sprints HERE.  It's a great activity to do in addition to your regular workouts to help burn fat to prepare for bikini season.  Wouldn't hurt to do this with really cute Nike shoes on either:)

Beaucoup D'Amour, 
Megan

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love the outfit!
    Where did you find these sneakers? I'm totally obsessed with them, but they are sold out everywhere!?

    ReplyDelete