Fashionable Friday~Rolling Rack Boutique

My girl Amanda is killing it with her mobile boutique Rolling Rack.  She was smart enough to think  outside the box and came up with the most genius idea to open a store on wheels.  Being in Charleston, it makes sense to have a pop up shop you can open at all the events every week.  Not to mention, at super affordable prices!  I love that you can find a cute dress or shoes for just $40 bucks.  Can't beat it.  She also has everything available online at RollingRackBoutique.com


My friends and I had the best time at her yearly fashion show last night and I could not be more proud of her accomplishment with Rolling Rack.


I'm wearing a yellow dress I bought at the Rolling Rack pop-up shop I hosted at my home almost 2 years ago.  This no shopping thing has me loving what I already have even more!  Too bad you can't see my favorite $30 wedges I bought from her too.  


Given that she just had the fashion show last night and they sold a ton of stuff, they are probably a little low on inventory so be sure and follow Rolling Rack Boutique on Instagram and Facebook to catch all their new arrivals.  If you are a Charleston local, you gotta Follow the Truck so you can pop in when you're out and about town.

Beaucoup D'Amour, 
Megan 

1 comment: