Fashionable Friday~Crop Toppin It

I have been loving all the crop top looks lately especially when paired with something coordinating and high waisted.  It classes up the crop top a bit and takes it from so 1995 to a much more modern and polished look.  





So..because I'm not shopping right now-read this post-and I really wanted to recreate this look, I had to shop my own closet.  I was able to pair together an old crop top I purchased at TJ Maxx-that I usually wear with a high waisted maxi skirt-and a pair of scalloped shorts from Haute Hanger I had never worn!  


 I wore this to my friends (twins) birthday party at my favorite restaurant in Charleston (FIG) and was pleasantly surprised by all the compliments I received!  It made me feel like I had just purchased something new and fun although I've had both of these items for some time.  
Tutorial on the top knot bun coming soon.  I got a lot of questions on how I created it.


My Favorite Wedges are from Rolling Rack and only $38!


Rolling Rack has some super cute Crop Top looks and all are under $65!  Can't beat that.




~Crop Top Looks for You via ShopBop~













Beaucoup D'Amour, 
Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment